We just turned 2 this April! It has been an incredible journey for our team since we first launched Detrack back in 2014, and we would like to thank you for being a big part of it.
In this very short 2 years, we’ve made countless friends (like you!), tracked more than 147 million vehicle locations, captured more than 9.4 million proofs, powered more than 2.7 million deliveries for more than 200+ companies across 40+ countries.
Today, our app has been translated into 9 languages namely, Spanish, Dutch, French, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong), Japanese, Thai, and soon Portuguese (Brazilian), Burmese, and Vietnamese.
Our app has also been downloaded more than 12,000 times and has received a consistent 4+ rating by drivers worldwide, validating our continuous efforts to make last mile deliveries a breeze for not just businesses, but also for drivers, consumers and all stakeholders alike.
And we are not stopping anytime soon.
Today, we would like to announce the immediate launch of our route planning and optimization module in private beta (for selected users who have pre-registered before this announcement).
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the features of our new routing module:
- Schedules jobs based on your fleet i.e. fleet routing
- Uses optimized routes during planning to save time and fuel
- Calculates estimated time of arrival (ETA) for every stop
- Tailors to constraints such as time windows, rush hours, service time, zones, vehicle types, load and capacity, working hours, etc.
- Displays stops and runs on map for easy viewing
- Lightning-fast proprietary algorithm plans 1,000 stops in under 15 minutes! (Benchmarked from our internal tests)
And here’s a little more:
And that’s all for now! We hope you are as excited as we are.
We will be contacting our private beta users individually to set up the module so look out for our emails.
Here’s to full last mile automation!
P.S. Routing module is a paid upgrade but will be available for free during the beta program. Public beta is expected within weeks.