This article is regarding the customization of the Proof of Delivery (POD) pdf. There are 2 parts to this:
- Enabling/Disabling and Renaming of Fields
- PDF Settings
Enabling/Disabling and Renaming of Fields
- Navigate to Settings > Job > Fields.
- Enable/disable the required headers.
- Rename the headers (optional).
- To display/hide the field in the POD pdf, check/uncheck the field under the PDF field.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page > Check Use customized headers in PDF > Save
For inclusion of miscellaneous information.
- Navigate to Settings > PDF.
|Title For Delivery / Collection|
|Terms and Conditions – will be inserted at the end of the POD PDF.|
|Append D.O. No to PDF File name||For adding the D.O. No. to the exported POD pdf file.|
|Hide driver details for internal POD||The driver information will be hidden.|
|*Include pick up photos||For including the photos taken by the driver during the pickup process in the POD pdf file. *Only applicable for special courier mode. Refer to:|
|*Include pick up signature||For including the signature taken by the driver during the pickup process in the POD pdf file. *Only applicable for special courier mode.|
|Hide POD address||Hide the string address of the location where the drivers submit the POD.|
|Hide POD Geolocation||For hiding the latitude and longitude of the location where the drivers submit the POD.|
|Print Serial no. barcode||For displaying the serial no. of the scanned barcode on POD. Note: the serial no. needs to be captured through the Driver App.|
|Use customized headers in Job Settings||For users who wish to use the customized headers for their POD pdf under Settings > Job > Fields.|
|Display driver details for customer’s POD|