In your admin dashboard, click on the Settings menu to the top right of the page to reveal a drop-down menu. Next, click on the Notifications option and a Notifications form will be shown.
Under the General Email Settings section, you can personalize what your customers see when they receive email notifications on their collections and deliveries. Here, you will be able to insert your company logo in the email notification.
In order to insert your company logo in the WYSIWYG (or HTML) editor, first, you will need to obtain your logo image url. It can be taken from your own company website by following the steps below:
- Go to your company website, find your company logo
- Right click on your company logo and select Copy Image URL
If you do not have a ready company logo image on your company website that can be copied, you will need to upload your image logo onto a free image hosting site before you can insert the logo onto the email notification.
To upload your image logo onto a free image hosting site,
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/
- Click Sign up and fill in the registration details
- Login into Flickr and click on Upload
- Click on Choose photos and videos
- Select your image logo file and click Open. The image will be uploaded onto the Flickr website
- Right click on your image logo and select Copy Image URL
In the WYSIWYG (or HTML) editor, click on the Insert/edit image icon and the Insert/edit image Form will appear.
To insert the company logo,
- Paste the logo image url that you have just copied into the Source field
- Type in image description for your logo in the Image description field
- Click OK and the logo will be inserted into the WYSIWYG (or HTML) editor
Once you have completed customizing your email notification, click Save to save your email template.