The Cash on Delivery (COD) is a feature that can assist to perform simple book-keeping for your jobs.
If there are some jobs that require drivers to collect payment upon delivery or collection, users can set up cash on delivery during job creation to alert the drivers that cash needs to be collected upon delivery or collection.
Drivers will be alerted with a sound play from the driver app to remind the drivers that they need to collect cash from the recipients when submitting the POD.
- Navigate to Settings > Job > Fields > Enable Payment Amount > Save.
- After the Payment Amount field has been activated, the field will be available on the dashboard for admin to enter the amount to be collected by the driver for the job.
- The payment amount to be collected will be shown on the Driver App.
- Click on the Camera icon to bring out a pop-out. Scroll down to Enter Paid Amount to enter the payment amount.
- Upon completion of the POD process, the information will be captured in the COD section. To enter the Admin amount collected, you will need to go to Jobs > Calendar > Select the date > COD Collections > click on the related entry to select the driver.
- In the ensuing form, you may enter the amount of cash that Admin is going to collect from the driver in the Enter Collection field.
|Total Payment Amount||Total amount of cash to be collected from the customer.|
|Driver Collected||Total amount of cash driver has collected from his completed jobs.|
|Admin Collected||Total amount of cash Admin has collected from driver.|
Making Payment Collection Compulsory
This section depicts the steps to make the entry of payment collection compulsory prior to submission via the Driver App.
- Go to Settings > Job > POD.
- Enable Driver must enter payment amount and Save.