Our users can allow their drivers to scan QR code to accept runs that were assigned to them.
First, jobs are assigned into runs by the admin where they are grouped together for drivers to picked up.
Next, QR code labels are printed out and pasted onto the jobs packages for different runs.
Once drivers reached the warehouse, they can simply scan QR code to accept the runs that were assigned to them without the need for admin users to manually assign jobs to the drivers.
ASSIGN JOBS TO RUNS
- Download jobs into Excel file. Click Export button > Excel/CSV.
- Assign jobs into runs on the Excel/CSV file
Go to the Run No. column and enter the run number manually.
- Import updated jobs into Detrack dashboard within same day.
Go to Jobs > Calender > Select date > Deliveries > Import Deliveries.
- Click on Browse > Select the template > Import
- Ensure jobs are being assigned to runs
PRINT RUN LABELS AND PASTE ONTO RUN BAGS
- Go to Export > Job Runs and download the run labels.
- Print run labels and paste onto respective run bags.
- On Driver app, tap on the menu on the top right screen
- Tap on Task Scan
- Tap Accept Run
- Scan QR code on run bags
- Delivery jobs will appear on the app