Manually Locating The Address
If you wish to manually locate your address for your delivery / collection job, you may do so with the following steps:
- Click on the map icon under the Map column to open a pop-up.
- On the map, you may drag-and-drop the map marker pin to locate your address.
- Click Save when done. The located address will appear under the Address Latitude and Address Longitude columns.
Checking Of Address Against Google Map
- To check you input address on Google Map, click on the Locate in Google Map button.
- A drop-down will appear.
- Clicking the “By Address” option will open up a new window and send your input address to Google Map to search.
There are 2 ways to obtain the latitude and longitude.
a. Right-click on the map-marker in Google map, and copy the latitude and longitude.b. From the URL of the address bar to correct your latitude and longitude in Detrack.
- Paste the latitude and longitude back into job.
- Click “Save” when done.