With this integration, all selected orders from your Shopee account will be sent to Detrack for last mile tracking, capturing of real-time proof of delivery and more.
Here’s how you can get started with the Shopee integration.
First, sign up for a Detrack Connect account.
- Sign up for a Detrack Connect account. If you already have a Detrack Connect account, continue with the next step.
- Go to the Connections tab and add a connection.
- Select Shopee as the Store/System.
- Fill in the fields below, the red circled fields are mandatory. If you are doing this integration to pass orders to your 3PL’s Detrack account, ask your 3PL for the Detrack Group Name assigned to you as well as for the API key that belongs to you.
- Click Save when done.
- You will be directed to Shopee’s website with a form to enter your email address and password.
- Click Log In when done after entering your Shopee credentials.
- Authorize the connection by clicking on the Confirm Authorization button.
- If the setup is done correctly, it will be captured under Logs > Incoming Log. You can check by creating a dummy order from your Shopee storefront to test.
The connection setup has been created!
How To Delete The Shopee Connection
To delete the integration, you will need to deauthorize the connection first, else the orders made from your Shopee storefront will continue to be sent to your Detrack account for job creation.
- Click on the Shopee Connection.
- Click on the Deauthorize button.
- Confirm the Deauthorization process.
- Select the account that needs to be deauthorized.
- Select Cancel Authorization.
The integration can now be deleted.
This section is regarding the mapping of the statuses between Detrack and Shopee.
|address||recipient_address -> full_address|
|city||recipient_address -> city|
|postal_code||recipient_address -> zipcode|
|country||recipient_address -> country|
|last_name||recipient_address -> name|
|deliver_to_collect_from||recipient_address -> name|