There are 3 ways to tag a delivery to a Group.
- By manual entry into the delivery form
- By CSV/Excel import
- Through API
HOW TO TAG A DELIVERY TO A GROUP ON THE DELIVERY FORM
To tag a delivery to a Group on the delivery form, go to admin dashboard
- Scroll down to the Group field and select the group to assign to.
Note: Kindly ensure that the Group field has been enabled. To learn how to enable the Group field, click here.
HOW TO TAG A DELIVERY TO A GROUP USING CSV/EXCEL IMPORT
To tag a delivery to a group using CSV/Excel, users have to create an additional column for Group.
- Open your CSV / Excel file
- Insert a column to the list
- Type “Group” in the header
- In the individual list of deliveries, enter the group name to be tagged to
- Save the file
- Import the file to Detrack. Click here to learn how to import file to Detrack