The WYSIWYG HTML editor allows you to:
- Change your font to Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, etc.
- Change your font sizes of the text from 8 point to 36 point, etc.
- Change the alignment of your text, left, right alignment etc.
- Style your text with bold, italic, underline, etc.
- Insert hyperlinks to your website or your email
- Insert images such as your corporate logo
CHANGE YOUR FONT TO ARIAL, HELVETICA, VERDANA, ETC.
To change your font to another font type,
CHANGE YOUR FONT SIZES FROM 8 POINT TO 36 POINT, ETC.
To change your font size,
CHANGE THE ALIGNMENT OF YOUR TEXT, LEFT, RIGHT ALIGNMENT ETC.
To change the text alignment,
STYLE YOUR TEXT WITH BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, ETC.
To change the style of your text,
INSERT HYPERLINKS TO YOUR WEBSITE OR YOUR EMAIL
To insert hyperlinks to your website or your email,
INSERT IMAGES SUCH AS YOUR CORPORATE LOGO
To insert images such as your company logo, you will first need to obtain your logo image url. It can be taken from your own company website by following the steps below:
- Go to your company website, find your company logo.
- Right click on your company logo and select Copy Image URL.
In the WYSIWYG (or HTML) editor, click on the Insert/edit image icon and the Insert/edit image Form will appear.
To insert the company logo,
- Paste the logo image url that you have just copied into the Source field.
- Click Insert Image and the logo will be inserted into the WYSIWYG (or HTML) editor
Once you have completed customizing your email notification, click Save to save your email template.