For users who have been using the Cash On Delivery function for their jobs, you will want to be able to find out how much has been collected.
To find out how much has been collected over a period of time and under which driver, the COD search feature will be useful.
The COD search feature is located under Jobs > COD Search.
The search criteria are Date and Vehicle Name.
Following information are search results:
- Dates where driver has COD collection
- Name of Vehicle or Driver
- Total payment amount to be collected by driver for the day
- Actual amount collected by driver
- Actual amount collected by the admin from the driver
- Difference in excess or shortage between the total payment amount to be collected by driver and actual amount driver collected for the day
- Difference in excess or shortage in the amount collected from driver by admin
To allow your drivers to enter the payment amount through the Detrack driver’s app, you can refer to this tutorial.