By using the various search criteria, you can get information such as the number of jobs per driver/vehicle, jobs under a particular job status, jobs for a particular customer (deliveries, collections or both) or jobs created over a period amount of time.
The default search conditions are:
- Detrack Job Type (Delivery or Collection)
- D.O. No.
- Date (Date range)
- Start Date (Date range)
- Job Time
- Time Window
- Tracking No.
- Deliver To / Collection From
- Open to Marketplace
- Order No.
- Job Type
- Group (drop-down list of groups)
- Run No.
- Account No.
- Invoice No.
- Assign To (drop-down list of vehicles/driver)
- Job Status (drop-down list job statuses)
- Reason (list of reasons for failed deliveries and collections)
- Item Reject Reason (list of reasons for item rejection under delivery and collection)
- Serial No.
- Item Description
- Item Serial No.
- Item P.O. No.
- Item Batch No.
The search criteria shown and the names of these search criteria displayed will be based on your customized field settings located in Settings > Job > Fields.
You can filter the results of Delivery or Collection by using the Detrack Job Type search critieria.
Completed Deliveries under a Group to date.
After you have entered the search criteria, click Search to display the results on the dashboard.
To create a report, enter the search criteria, select the Export Options you wish to enable, press “Export” and select either Excel or CSV.
If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to open a support ticket with us from your Detrack dashboard. Happy Tracking!