Detrack has an integration platform – Detrack Connect for easy and direct integration with other software and E-Commerce platforms.
Detrack Connect acts as a bridge like how Zapier functions, to link up merchant’s storefronts like Shopify and WooCommerce to Detrack where orders and delivery requests from these E-stores can be automatically pulled to facilitate live tracking and automated delivery status notifications.
Using Detrack Connect is FREE and there are no limits to the number of connections that you can create.
If you are a 3PL or a transporter delivering for E-Commerce merchants, all the heavy lifting work to integrate to your clients’ E-Commerce stores is done with Detrack Connect. This integration is absolutely free.
You will be able to pitch to your clients an automated workflow for their orders to go into your Detrack account and optionally, for delivery completed statuses to be updated in your clients’ E-commerce shopfronts (available for Shopify and WooCommerce).
- Benefits of using Detrack Connect:
- Offer your customers an integrated last mile delivery system with no integration cost
- Win contracts from E-Commerce merchants providing local deliveries with live tracking and real-time electronic proof of deliveries
- Eliminate manual entering of delivery information
- Eliminate receiving delivery manifests from merchants late
- Auto-update delivery completion status (available for Shopify and WooCommerce) to your customers' account
- Serve unlimited E-Commerce merchants
For E-Commerce Merchant
No matter your last mile deliveries are done in-house with your own fleet, outsourced or a combination of both, you will be able to make use of Detrack Connect to let your buyers track their deliveries and also be protected with a real-time electronic proof of delivery that can stand against potential chargeback frauds or customers’ disputes.
For the integration, you will need a Detrack Connect account (very much like Zapier just that is totally free!)
Detrack Connect is a secure integration platform where you can input your E-Store API key, configure job filters, designate the Detrack account to send the orders to and decide on the delivery rules. Be assured that your transporter while enjoying the automation of having the jobs sent to their Detrack account, will not have any access to your confidential E-store API key.
- Benefits of using Detrack Connect:
- FREE and immediate integration with your E-Commerce storefronts like Shopify, WooCommerce and more
- Eliminate daily manual import of delivery manifests into Detrack
- Auto-update delivery completion status (available for Shopify and WooCommerce)
- Your buyers can track and trace their deliveries – live
- Real-time insights to delivery progress and statuses
- Reliable electronic proof of delivery
The Dashboard will contain updates on the changes to this Detrack Connect middleware. You may read more about it here.
The Shipping Method allows you to set up certain conditions prior to sending the information over to your Detrack account. The Name of the Shipping Method will need to match that defined in your E-Commerce platform.
If you have “Standard” and “Express” delivery.
|Name||Add on days|
- To send the orders from both “Standard” and “Express” Shipping Methods to your Detrack account, check both “Standard” and “Express” in the “Connection”.
- To selectively send only the jobs with the “Standard” Shipping Method, check only “Standard”, and uncheck “Express”.
The Request Logs section is for you to check the flow of information sent to or out of Detrack Connect.
It can be used to assist to troubleshoot errors when sending information across different systems, and using the Mappings feature to retrieve information from plug-ins for job creation.
- Information being sent to Detrack Connect will be placed under the “Incoming Logs”.
- Storefront > Detrack Connect
- Detrack > Detrack Connect
- Information being sent out from Detrack Connect will be placed under the “Outgoing Logs”.
- Detrack Connect > Storefront
- Detrack Connect > Detrack
For troubleshooting, you may click and check on the “Request Headers” and “Response Body”.