In order to insert a company logo in your email notifications, you will need to obtain your company’s logo.
If you have not done so, please proceed to the steps on How to obtain a company logo first.
If you have already obtained your logo, follow the steps below to insert your company logo in email notifications.
Copying / pasting logo URL
- Go to your company website.
Locate the company logo.
- Right click on your company logo.
Select Copy Image Address.
- On the Signature field, click on the Picture icon.
The Insert Image form will appear.
- Right click on the Image URL field.
Then click Paste.
- Then click Insert Image.
- Your company logo will be displayed on the Signature field.
Once you have completed customizing your email notification, save your email template by clicking Save.