For users who want to include their own Latitude and Longitude coordinates for their drivers to navigate to the correct delivery / collection destination, they can follow these steps to replace the address with latitude and longitude coordinates.
- You may also choose to import using a CSV / Excel file with matching headers. For this instance, include headers displaying both Address lat and Address lng to upload your CSV / Excel jobs files into the system.
- Click on Jobs tab > Calendar > Click on a date > Choose Deliveries or Collections > Import Deliveries or Import Collections
- For the example shown, you will see the option “View Location On Map” and “Navigate Using Apple or Google Maps“
- (Depending what type of smartphone platform you’re using, you can use different maps based on what you have downloaded on your smartphone)
- You can navigate or view the location accurately with your own Latitude and Longitude coordinates.