The Add Contact form allows the users to add their regular customers into the contact list so that they do not have to type in the customers details every time they create a delivery / collection job. In the Add Delivery and Add collection forms, contact details will be auto completed when the Name of the contact is entered into the Deliver To field or when Company Name is entered into the forms.
IMPORT OF CONTACTS USING CSV / EXCEL
To import new contacts to the contact list using CSV or Excel file,
- Go to the admin dashboard. Click on Contacts tab.
- Click on Import Contact button.
- Upload your CSV / Excel file.
- To obtain a sample CSV / Excel, you may click on the “Select and upload the CSV or Excel file containing your contacts. Download sample import file here: CSV / Excel”.
- If the delivery or collection items are fixed for a particular customer, you can fill in the items in the contact list. This allows the SKU, Description and Quantity to be auto completed for this customer when you retrieve the contact to create delivery or collection jobs. Note that this import feature will only allow for 1 item per row of entry.
- Tip: To add the Company Name, go to Settings > Job > Fields and check the Company Name box to enable the field. Then you can input the company name into the form.
HOW TO EDIT A CONTACT
To edit a contact on the contact list,
HOW TO REMOVE A CONTACT
To remove a contact on the contact list,
- Click on the Trash button beside the contact. The contact will be removed.