Using our “drag-and-drop” to sort jobs feature, you can now easily re-order your deliveries and collections in a single list so that your drivers will see the exact order of jobs that you sorted out for them.
Enabling Manual Job Sorting
To enable manual job sorting, you must first disable Smart Sorting via Settings > Job Settings > Sorting (check the option Do not sort and click Save). Kindly note that only the owner/admin has the access rights to Settings. Learn more
Once Smart Sorting (auto sorting based on driver’s current location) is disabled, the display will follow the order of the jobs as sorted by you.
Where To Manually Sort Jobs
After disabling Smart Sorting, in the admin dashboard
- Click on Jobs, then click on Calendar button
- Click on the Date which deliveries need to be re-order
- Click on Vehicles tab and you will see the list of vehicles assigned for the day
- Click on the row (Vehicle) which you wish to sort jobs and a list of jobs for the selected vehicle will be shown
- Drag-and-drop to move the jobs in your preferred order
- After sorting, click on Save.
Your driver will now see the newly sorted list on his Detrack app after the next synchronization update.